The Property Shop is the property management division of Rashkind Saunders & Co. Real Estate. With a portfolio of single-family homes, condos, and multi-unit buildings, we serve the Greater Richmond Metro Area.
To learn more about The Property Shop or to search our list of available rentals, please visit www.thepropertyshoprva.com
Property Management Service includes the following:
- VALUATION– Analyze and evaluate the property’s current market value/rent
- ADVERTISING– Professionally market the property across multiple internet platforms including, but not limited to Zillow, Hotpads, Trulia, and Apartments.com. Install appropriate signage for visibility and awareness.
- SHOWINGS– Schedule showings for prospective tenants. Showings conducted by fully-licensed REALTORS
- SCREENING– By using an industry-leading screening and scheduling solution, prospective tenants are evaluated starting with the first contact. Once we receive a completed application, our office will conduct a thorough and complete screening of potential tenants.
- PROCURE LEASE – Procure and complete lease agreements, required property disclosures, and other forms which are designed to comply with the provisions of the Virginia Residential Landlord Tenant Act.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT– Collect all Tenant deposits and rent payments, which are held in our Escrow Account.
- FINANCIAL REPORTING– We provide detailed financial reporting to the Landlord, including monthly income and expense statements, year-end financial reports and IRS form 1099 for tax purposes.
- DIRECT DEPOSITS– Monthly rental proceeds are direct deposited to an account you designate each month, eliminating the need to wait for a check to arrive in the mail.
- TENANT RELATIONS– We handle all Tenant requests for maintenance and use our property management software to track repairs to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner. All repairs are completed by licensed and insured contractors, we do not “mark up” your maintenance costs but instead negotiate with these repair providers on your behalf to make sure you are getting cost-effective repair service.
- LEASE RENEWALS – Our office will work to renew any tenant in good-standing and procure a new lease to renew or update terms and conditions to cover a new leasing period.
- MAINTENANCE COORDINATION – The Property Shop will handle the coordination of all repairs and maintenance.
If you have a rental property in need of leasing and management services, please contact Graham Rashkind at 804-467-1229 or Jason Saunders at 804-837-3523.